Wednesday, July 8, 2009

don't just leave me alone

a lonely man.
a misunderstood man.
a man obsessed in perfecting his craft.
A life devoted to his art perhaps the one thing he knew he couldn't be wrong.
Million even billions followed him.. yet is there one who would stand up to say he/she truly knew him?
a mutated super human.. for sheer entertainment purpose
for our entertainment we admired him, idolised him as much as scrutinised, persecuted and humiliated.
50years on earth... yet he bore a distorted view of life, beauty and what love is
As he was hidden behind his talents and gifts, he thought without it no one would love him
he changed himself so that he can be Perfect for himself.
Perfection was what he gave in his craft..
I have the good fortune to witness this perfection.
I was fascinated by him, in awe of him, in love with him once..

I waited for him to come back..
I never believed what they said about him...
but I never understood who he is..
He was too big for me... I didn't had a chance to say I saw him performed Live in this lifetime..
His legacy lives... and today I will say Michael Jackson... Thank you.
You have given your all...

1 comment:

Dorabie said...

honestly, i am very sorry to say, i don't much about him. No doubt he played an important role in my pop music influence when i was growing up. Then again, your entry has made me think twice about it. Its sad. Very sad. But no choice these are days when we need to face the lost of a shinning star. I felt like that when INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence died and when my movie screen dream guy Heath Ledger died...Really sad. We have been taking them as part of the sources for inspiration and influence and when they left. We became lost. And because of this entry, MJ is back in my good book again. hahaha~! Cheer up, sister. Embraced his music as part of your life memory.