Friday, May 1, 2009

Calling for All


I am in between.
My mom tried to talk to me. She illustrated with several examples.
The victorious rise of the underdogs.
She said its strange but she feels this is the season for the underdogs.
Look at Slumdogs Millionaires then look at Susan Boyle, which I have never heard of prior to tonight.
Who would have thought?
Really who would have thought the sickly brat.. being creative?
Drama from the drama.
Well watch out for the new super hero the "Admin Guy" 
entering the dark cynical artistic world, cutting through the thick gloomy clouds, 
casting sparkles, showering administrative love, rescuing lost creative souls...
Something like this.

My husband told me its like the unpolished diamond, as you polish and polish..
it will sparkles. 

you creative souls out there. Check this out lah.

http://www.artween.com

1 comment:

Dorabie said...

yes. i agreed. U are an unpolished diamond before. Now u are all polished and shine like crazy but u forgotten tat u are a diamond and kept saying u are a form of stone on the street. Actually u are a diamond and precious to me especially. But don't stop polishing and let it keep shining forever. :) Love u very much.