Wednesday, March 25, 2009

words of wisdom

words of wisdom were spoken,
one hour of quality time, twice a week, 
focus focus. The key to all greatness is this one hour.
That one hour will determine your child's destiny.
One hour can treat their self confidence issues, learning difficulties etc.
I believe I need  many one hours of many things.

One hour of quality time with Kobe, Hayley and Raymond (3 hours), one hour of quality time with my mom and dad (1/2 hour each), one hour with my siblings (1/2 hour each), one hour with my friends (1/4 hour each), one hour for myself and God (1/2 hour each), one hour to do the must-dos eat,brush teeth,makeup,dress up,shit etc (1/8 hour each), one hour to sort your work, one hour to do your work, one hour to travel(could well be more). one hour of *blank*. 

Hours and hours. there's only 24 hours a day, out of which 8 hour goes to sleeping so 16 hours left. 

I cannot keep tracks of my hours. I just know that I need some sort of time management, sorting out which hour to do what. if I live to be 66, I will have 262,800 hours to use in total. 
not alot of hours to think about it. I can't even be a millionare in hours. I will commit my one hour to my precious cos i don;t know how many of their one hours will be left for me.
thanks dora for inspiring me tonight.

I will give earth one hour. 

6 comments:

Dorabie said...

wah lau...sista..its a personal advise lah. You damn funny leh. Tat photo is obviously over exaggerated. Anyway, its true la...too many time given to too many people.. What is left for ourselves. But among all these hours, its best to invest on the younger ones. Cos their the best bet of all. Trust me. :)

diane said...

I cannot agree with you more. Cos when trying to recall my childhood days, I am truly blessed to have my mom always around...sadly I cannot say I am doing the same for my kiddos.
I will try the one hour formula. thanks for suggesting.

Joshua said...

God giving us for 24hrs per day, i do believe is more then enuf, jus how we goin to used it.

let's have a Time Control Class then.

AP ALLAN said...

Let me b your angel..n i will guide u to the future...;)

AP ALLAN said...

OMG! DIANE...YOU JUST WOKE UP OR WHAT? Dammmmm, is ok..at least u r better now..happy for u.

raymundo de amundo said...

prioritizing is always a hard thing to do. i'm glad one of us is doing something about it.

the loving hubby;P