Monday, March 30, 2009

Slowing Down







I was driving today. Like usual when one is driving the direction to look is always ahead.
I realised I never notice the little curb by the side of the road as I am traveling. 
One cannot afford to look. 
When my car stopped, I took the one min opportunity to look at what's next to me, ahead of me and above me. 
and I took some pictures. Split seconds and things which I would never have noticed is documented. Modern technology enabling  us to document life, all things big and small. As every second passed, I realised I can never relive them so I am grateful I have pictures of those many seconds, forever in pictures. Sharing them with you tonight.

9 comments:

Dorabie said...

wah lau...nice photography. I wish i can do that man..Sigh..I am running out of topic tonight leh. Am still thinking what to write...Damn tonight no funny mood for me...:(

diane said...

oh man you are seriously my biggest follower..its a moody mood entry tonight. Nothing very intelligent.. just enjoy sceneries er.. curb..
thanks for support!

tyan said...

really nice photo!

diane said...

thanks for the compliments.. I think its just the nice camera effects.. Love this camera.. so moody mood like me.. just how I like them

Dorabie said...

ya man... all the moody mood entry ...how to write anything funny??

tyan said...

not moody, just nice the color n the mood!

diane said...

有你们的鼓励,我会再加油。

Joshua said...

nice photo,
nice mood,
nice composition,
just nice...

nice camera with nice photographer.

diane said...

do mo arigato to the inventor of 'old camera' soft ware.. he made life more meaningful.