Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bad Judges


You drive a fancy car you must be rich, you wear a suit you must be some important person,
you look good you must be so confident, you are so friendly and approachable you must be kind,
you are famous we should admire you, you are the boss your life is better than mine,
you are sick you must be weak, you don't complain means things are fine, 
you smile a lot you must be happy, you laugh a lot so nothing ever bother you, 
you never ask so you don't need, you are my mother so you should know it all, 
you are chinese so you must be... you are malay so you must be..... you are indian so you must be... you are caucasian so you must be... , you are...da de da da da...

Shallow Shallow Shallow Shha Shha Shha Shame Shame Shame Shh Shh Shh Shoo Shoos..
Quiet.
Listen.. Just listen and observe.. so arrogant you think you know but you don't. 
Look at the white which is whiter in dark.. Look at the dark for it stands out against the white. The truth... is who would ever show you the truth

2 comments:

raymundo de amundo said...

it would be ideal not to judge and take people on face value. unfortunately stereo-typing is unavoidable in today's society. most of the time, we don't have the luxury to know the person well enough to make an informed 'opinion' so, we see things on the surface.

it all boils down to individual personality. some people judge, some people don't and some are in between. that makes us unique...human.

...go to sleep.

Dorabie said...

I don't wanna blog tonight but situation made me want to. I tried to sleep but the circumstances doesn't allow me to. I find comfort in your entry tonight but i don't really need any pity. I think being the youngest among the three of us, I just have to learn to grow up and be realistic to myself for once. I had suffered too many internal bleeding but i failed to see the seriousness. I will still fight the battle without being physically fit as I have death ready on my mind all the time. I am very sorry that i have failed and after all i am the weakest among all.