Sunday, April 5, 2009

2009 April 4



April 4 2009, Chinese don't like the no.4. It sounds like 'die' in chinese.
this day happens to be one of the saddest days in my life. I have less than 5 really sad days to date.It must be really really sad in order for it to make this list. 
I remember sitting in the cab feeling absolutely helpless, sobbing quietly and praying for God to take over. It was also Qing Ming (all soul's day for the chinese). 

I later received a phone call, telling me my prayers were answered. Though I was relieved but my heart was still heavy. I went on to watch Cheer Chen's Concert. 
But I heard an angel sings at this concert. 
Her angelic child like voice sang of lyrics from the deepest, most private of one's heart. She said very little to build rapport with the audience. There are no small talks, no flattery. Just compliments to the musicians and gratitude for opportunity to share music. Cheer is a strange girl..according to a friend she is extremely shy with very little social skills. Her songs are like musical entries from a diary. She too may have experienced bad patches in her life. But she sang of hope and love. its as if she was singing to the one person whom I know was struggling that night. The concert is for her to Cheer her on. But she is not there to listen for herself. I represented her that night in attending the concert. She was the one who introduced Cheer to us. She is really an amazing girl, A Living Angel just like Cheer. She is my sister.  

No comments: