Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sports

Do you know i used to play badminton, table tennis, bowling and then golf?
I used to play badminton with my primary school friend.
I cannot remember her name. She is the only one who would encourage me to play.
I think I am handicapped cos my hand eye coordination is really bad.
But she insisted cos i think she cannot find a partner to play with her.
We would play at the playground behind my house in Jalan Bukit Merah.
No court, no net. Just 100% cement floor. I can never see where's the 'ball', shuttlecock?
On rare occasions, I would managed to hit it back to my friend, and that would be enough to trigger me into buy the TOP of TOP range badminton racket..YONEX! I made sure it was light, it was shiny, it had a special name which i cannot remember now. Most importantly, when I swing aka SMASH, it will make a whipping sound. Straight after I bought the badminton racket, my friend and I grew less fond of each other. I think she figured WDF playing with me. She had a better chance playing with a wall. 
I would consider one day picking up that badminton sport again. After gaining much inspiration from my new home country and its world famous players. Not to mention a chance to meet LIN DAN.. zero? 
Cool. Proton I would like to play badminton. Will you sponsor a novice like me? 
 

3 comments:

tyan said...

u sure or not? badminton?
last time keep asking u play with me, u langsung tak kisah pula . . . sekarang mau....betul kah?????

Dorabie said...

yaya.. i remember you used to play badminton leh. Was the girl Mei Jun (美君)?? But the most happening of all, you also danced Aerobics. hehehe. You were pretty not bad. Eh...so if you really want hor, we play after 8pm lah, at our Merchant Square Carpark. hahah.

diane said...

Dora, I think my friend's Meiling.
Jing, Saya sekarang nak cuba..you nak pakai partner saya? Kita boleh buat Team Badminton Daber istimewa, kena Dora sama Joshua sama Loo Loo sama Phanie sama Mojo Kau kau.
Betul?

Dora you sure we can play downstairs? Management won;t catch us? Cool! we must invite proton's chairman to come and see us.He may decide to give us an exora after visit.