Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wish list



Not too long ago, someone asked me to prepare a wish list. 
The idea of a wish list fascinates me, cos I cannot recall making a wish list. 
Initially, I thought the person has asked me what I would like to achieve in this lifetime.
But actually the person is just asking for a list of potential clients i would like to meet.
I think to myself again, how fascinating, I have never put it that way before. 
For as long as I have worked in this business, I haven't never really create a list of companies I would like to meet. 
Then the daunting task of thinking and writing them down.  The word 'wishlist' keep playing in my head over and over again. Having so much work pending, thoughts all over the place, I cannot think straight. I started randomly thinking about what i have been doing and what I wish for for various aspects of my life. 
I stumbled upon my sister's blog and saw a childhood picture of us. It reminded me how far (even physically) we have travelled. That's really an achievement.
So back to that the wish list: 
Children to be happy and healthy. 
Hayley to break that junk food eating habit
Kobe to be able to learn like a normal child
Hubby to be happy, healthy, wealthy and wise... 
Mom and Dad to be happy and healthy
Siblings to be happy, healthy, wealthy and wise
Family members to be happy and healthy
My business partners and my colleagues to be happy, healthy, wealthy and wise
As for myself, to be happy, healthy, wealthy and wise... 
An administrator would be nice
101 on how to tame Malaysian Tigers. 
And to wish that if anyone of the above crosses your path, I hoped you too will be infected by our joy, good health, generosity and wisdom.

p.s. Are those tiger stripes I see in today's sky?
 

1 comment:

Dorabie said...

I always believe wish is an open gate to a belief and what u want. When you desire, you will work for it and wish will usually come true if you stand firmly on what u wish for. And YES, that's definitely a tiger stripes, have faith and your wishes will definitely come true...