Sunday, April 12, 2009

Your Smile Makes Me Cry




Little boy. You love to smile. 
You smiled when you were born. 
When the doctor brought you to me on the day you were born, i was the one who cried like a baby.
When you were a baby, you smiled like a little honey pot. Strangers swarmed to pinch your cheeks. You didn't know any of them but you smiled at them still.
When you grew slightly older, you became sick. When you smiled again, I cried again.
You smile all the time. You even smiled when you had tears in your eyes.
And I wonder,
did you smile becos you see God smiling at you while we can't? 
did you smile becos you see happiness in everything you touched? 
did you smile becos you know that we love you so much that we cry when we see you smile?

I love you, boyboy, Kobebaby. Happy Birthday! I wish you will grow up to be strong healthy and of course always smiling.

4 comments:

Dorabie said...

he is a sweet sweet angel given by God and through kobe, your life is filled with strength, faith, wisdom and love. You are blessed to have Kobe and i am very proud to be his aunt...I love him equally as much and I feel so bad that i am not there to celebrate with birthday. But i believe he enjoyed today. can see from the photo taken today. :)

tyan said...

ya, he is! I have been knowing this boy boy almost 6 years! that time he just a little fat baby, always listen his angle voice ( cry, smile, laughing, naughty etc) in office area. I still remember the first time i carry him, and i am forcing him to call me....hahaha how bad am i! he did, he called me:" jie jie please...." i remember it in my life!

Kobe a boy who forever smile in front of everyone of us!he gonna be stronger. we love u ! happy birthday to u again!

Dada said...

i also wanna said 'happy birthday, Kobe'^^!

diane said...

Thank you. I will let him know.
He always like to come to office. It is one of his favourite places like Macdonalds.