Friday, April 17, 2009

Hallo Anybody?





48 hours and hours counting.
Deprived of food, water and sleep send my brains and system into a tailspin.
Amidst this I try to pretend I can behave like a pro but actually I feel worse than a toilet bowl.
Figures, designs, time management, deadlines, rationale, wit, heart .. I cannot keep track.
It feel likes it will never end.. the drama keeps playing.
I feel like the marathon runner.. sprinting towards the goal only....
I swing between different state of minds.. I wanted to quit.. I really did.
Pit stop .. I get to recover alittle.. but I am vomitting, suffering an aftermath.
I took some photos to commemorate what I did and document how I feel.
I show you if you don;t mind. I let my camera do the talking and it did a perfect job.
p.s. Best of all, I am really not alone and many suffered worse.

5 comments:

tyan said...

agree with it! Sis did a good job! we hav to face it....cos we oredi on the track...is a long term....is pain but it is worth for everythings!

thank you for everythings! i really appreciate!

ps: U R A WONDER WOMEN!

diane said...

You too are a wonder woman..
我非常进佩你,他,然后我。
简直不可思议。

tyan said...

opps, dun forgot our wonder man also....they did well... both of them r superman....@@D

Dorabie said...

WHO CALL ME? WHO CALL ME? I am here leh!! hahaha... self declared Wonder Woman is here. What can i do for you? Sorry I went on a date with Little Nyonya just now. So i couldn't comment on time. Anyway, pls remember to pay RM0.50 for any usage of the word WONDER WOMAN. Copyright hor! thanks. :)

diane said...

hahahah.. sorli sorli.
We must call ourselves superduperchicks.