Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One step Forward ...


One step forward, two steps back. definition:
"something that you say which means every time you make progress, something bad happens which causes you to be in a worse situation than you were to begin with. Every solution we come up with seems to create more problems than it solves, so it's one step forward, two steps back."

As I took the courage to move ahead.. but things are holding me back.
I cannot really set myself free.
They thought it would not be possible and I have taken ownership to their beliefs.
How could those inaccurate judgments determine an unknown consequence?
They are no longer valid nor appropriate. Why haven't you validate?
I have decided to move ahead.. to move fast.. and to forward.
My thirst is beyond your understandings. I have a Calling don't you know?
The voice ringing inside my head.
A Vision is for me to fulfill.

It will be many many a steps forward.. and there will be no no step back.

1 comment:

tyan said...

人生就是如此奥妙,无法预测的未来。太阳就在你的前方,我们只好往前飞!跟着它的步伐,有日出有日落!

你积极的想法,是多么的可贵!为你感到骄傲开心!

我对你有信心,支持你的决定。你可以做到的!抱着好的一面,面对它的变化!太阳就属于你的!感恩!