Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photos



Look! they are real. you can touch them.
i did this becos of these people... becos they inspired me.
yap hoi yan - she gave me a journal with her treasured photos. She is a creative genius.
janice tyan - another creative soul, my sifu, my biggest cheer leader.
raymond chang whose recent fixation on photography, made me look at photo taking in a different light. you inspired me.
Erna Dyanty- your photos. oooo la la.
dora ong who is always there with encouraging words.
Mojo and Phanie, whose beautiful phototaking habit has really rub off.
Looloo who keeps updating the technical know hows in photography
Joshua who keep posting the ahhhhahhh.. I wish i did that photos.
my dad who I love very much, who gave me the first photos in my life, whose attitude towards life continues to inspire me.
my mom, becos she is my mom and I love her so so so very much. 
Hayley and Kobe who taught me to view this life from a different angle.
my green Iphone without you, where will there be my beautiful photos.
Last but not least. God. When I look at the photos I see You and your creations. 

4 comments:

tyan said...

ohh! this morning u r busy printing these stuff.... but end up it turn into a lot of recycle paper. hahaha.... sorry sorry.... just make fun

anyway good job sis! u really can take a nice view of the scene. I do agree, all the beauty is created by god, but u must have the sense to capture it. Both are important!

I still like your pic very much. Keep it up! Proud of you!

Dorabie said...

wah lau...you like winning an Oscar ah!! hahaha.. but truely they are good stuff...pls hor,tat HDB lookalike is mine ok? thanks. :)

greenhoihoi said...

wei.... how about a photography exhibition next!!

diane said...

kekekekeke.. I must take a no. and queue up cos there are many more deserving ones ahead of me.
Thanks for the encouragement. : )