Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ramly






extracted from wikipedia
The Ramly Burger, also known as the Burger Ramly, is a Malaysian burger created by Ramly Moknin popular in Malaysiaand Singapore. Though the term "Ramly Burger" may refer to any of the hamburgers sold in a Ramly Burger stall, it most commonly refers to the Ramly Burger Special. While the amount and type of ingredients vary greatly depending on location, a typical Ramly Burger consists of a beef or chicken pattymargarineonions, an eggcabbagemayonnaiseWorcestershire sauce and Maggi Seasoning. This list is subjective, however, as Ramly Burgers are famous for being highly customizable.

Oh. i wonder where to find a good ramly burger. I have never heard or seen a ramly burger before I set foot in Malaysia. 
When I first saw Ramly I was pretty disgusted by its preparation. I thought burger means macdonalds or burger king. So what is Ramly. I was only introduced to it when my husband's friend BAI and his brother (now deceased God bless his soul) opened a Ramly Stall outside their house. the love affair grew.. and became full blown when I was carrying KB inside me. Everynight I would crave for Ramly. So my fixation for a good Ramly began. 
So I often sniffed out where the good Ramly stalls are and tonight I want to share this one with you.

It is called brother stall.. then again any supper stall is called a brother's stall.
Situated outside a corner chinese restaurant bee fatt at Damansara Uptown, opposite the food court. 
His Ramly burger scores an 8.5 out 10 on average. 
if you are damn hungry it shoots right out of the chart and becomes 10.5 out of 10. 
I recommend AYAM SPECIAL TAMBAH CHEEZE.
YOU boleh order apa apa. THE MAGIC IS IN HIS SAUCE.. saya tak tau dalam sos ada apa.. tapi sagat istimewa. hahaaha.
My Hubby orders DAGING SPECIAL.
this place is not suitable for vegetarians or seafood vegetarian.. :(
I strongly recommend a stroll to the neighbourhood magazine stall Selvan or bookstall First Edition for side order.
Magazines goes well with junk food. 
YUM YUM YUM. Enjoy. 
I am not the only blogger who blog about him check this out.
http://bangsar-babe.blogspot.com/2009/03/brother-john-burger-damansara-utama.html

p.s. brother is actually brother john.. man .. I am smart.
 

5 comments:

tyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tyan said...

ohh man, me almost 2 years din eat ramly burger....last time i used it eat during THE ONE time....is a very nice malay couple stall outside my apartment in sunway...but now no more...i miss them very much...they are sincere, lovely...n the burger sangat lazak...so yummy.... makcik pakcik mana pergi....i wan to eat burger now...omgs :(

diane said...

aidoh kesen lu..

raymundo de amundo said...

botak bro burger definitely gives mcd a run for its money. i think he should serve some fizzy drink. that would be his value meal.

looking at your pics, making me hungry..

diane said...

me hungry too.. now.