Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog Therapy




Blogging is so strange... I am discussing the issue about blogging with my significant other. 
Discussing the interest value of subject matters of your blog entries. 
I ponder upon this new found habit. And reflects on the many blogs I have come across and read since I started this. 
I realise the attraction to this new found habit lies with a few human behaviour fundementals: to feel important, 
to be heard and acceptance, the share...(perhaps there are more)
the irony to be private yet voicing our innermost thoughts in a public media
Amidst this vast media arena awaiting for our voice to be heard and endorsed.
To make a mark in this lifetime before we part and say yes I have existed. 
People know my existence becos they can see my blog.
We are civil here, we are patient, we are considerate and we are gentlemen (at least in most cases)
During verbal conversation, we cannot wait to be heard. So we tend to talk more than we listen.
Here while blogging we can talk and listen at the same time. We take time to reflect what is being said and respond intelligently. Everyone gets an equal chance. Everyone has access to everyone. I can even read and comment on the Prime Minister's blog if I want to , no special permit necessary. if ISA catch you for what you blogged, they will later have to apologise and go answer to the human right's commissioner. 
We can be different people with different voices in blogs, no one will bring us to asylum.
Who can blame us afterall we are made to be intelligent beings..
Last most important fundemental of being a human.. Honesty.. 
I related to that honesty I have in my blogs and I can sniff out a honest blog from one which is not.. I applaud the courage for people to confess and admit.. success, challenges and responsibilities of being a human. 
So Viva la Bloggers... Blog like there's no tomorrow.. 
p.s. Thanks for the wonderful feedback on that previous blog cos I was trying to find a reason for this crazy midnight habit.. you breathe meaning to my insanity.
With love.

2 comments:

Dorabie said...

I think they should have something like an Oscar for Blogger or maybe should called it as Blogscar:)...like The Blog of the year...Best Female Blogger and Best Male Blogger...most emotional Blog of the year...etc. Hmmm...i think you will definitely win something.. hehehehe..:)

tyan said...

@@D