Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clouds



I have been taking photos while I am driving. 
Thank God it not against the law to be holding the phone camera.
and as you are driving it difficult to capture a lot of things especially when you are constantly in motion. 
So I end up taking a lot of what is stationary. the sky. The sky is vast , bright and filled with interesting forms. The clouds don't move becos I am driving. it stays still as if it is posing for me to take pictures. 
I spent a lot of time driving, I honestly hate having to drive so much. I just recently recover from a phobia for driving. I had to distract myself. So I decided to use my handy portable phone camera to take pictures. I really don;t look at what pictures I am taking. I see something I like I just take out the camera and snap snap snap. And its only when I download then I get to see what I have taken. And some of the best pictures feature the clouds in the sky. 

They are unpredictable. in many of my pictures are literally the white fluffy cotton clouds. they make you wish you can run between them. But you and i know, that they are not always like this. When they turn dark and gloomy, thick and angry, red, purple grey or black, you and i know what comes after. They flash and roar as if we have done them wrong. They rain and pour gallons and gallons of rain water,  as if they are moaning for unrest souls.  

There are days, where they made me moody, made me sad, made me worried and made me scared...of course their rain made me wet too. Then just as you think it will never end, the rain stop. And cloudless sky becomes unbearable, and we send planes up into the sky to make clouds again. ..

So people around me, are like clouds. Being with them on their fluffy days are like a walk through heaven. You wish its like that forever. But when you see them turning dark and grouchy, you want to quickly stay far away and hide. But I cannot leave without the clouds that is a fact.  I will cloud seed if I have to. 

and just like clouds... they too fly away someday ..
 

5 comments:

Dorabie said...

hmmm i think i am just the moon in the sky will be permanent appearing in your sky for the rest of your life...hope tat u don't mind. :)

diane said...

Oh cool cool.. At least the moon is nice and cool.

tyan said...

hey hey, ur cloud means a lot....i got it, i think so!

like wat u said clouds stay cool, stay calm in whenever it is, sometimes we really cant force circle turn into square. just let it be.... maybe one day the square itself wan to be circle.... u nvm know, and it makes things easier

am i a cloud, sun, star, sky, moon...????
i think i wanna be a bird on the sky
and my sky is u... cos u r so good and so well in everythings!

diane said...

oh man.. la la la.. for this lovely comment you give.
you can fly anytime anywhere..
ahahahah .. God bless on a safe journey, to you and dora.

tyan said...

ya, wish your sky full with bright, soft baby clouds. they forever stick with your blue shinny sky! :)