Friday, April 24, 2009

Intangible Tangible





I was idling at 12.05pm at damansara area.
Too little time to go back office. Too much time to spend before picking up kb at 12.30pm.
I wonder off a few streets away from kb school and as I was driving I found a very interesting bakery cum cafe place. its called the bread shop.
To feed my curiosity, I walked into the shop. The ultra modern industrial interior,basic building materials, golden luscious breads at the counter..oooo 
I was so proud of my surprise find.
I looked at the beautiful tempting selection, chose a simple plain roll and a black coffee. 
Paid, i chose a seat at the cement counter.. I thought this is just bliss.
But as I am sitting there enjoying the place, I wrote a little something :

You can look
You be inspired
You can emulate
but you cannot take away.
All striped down, 
what's in the centre of things and creations
is one's imagination.
I came and I paid RM8 for a plain roll and black coffee.
I didn't pay to eat or drink
I paid to enjoy a part of your dream.


The owner of this place turned an intangible thought i.e dream into a tangible, that tangible place i.e. setting brought out the intangibles,calm, tranquility, comfort, admiration, inspiration, happiness, inside me. 

HUMAN THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF THINGS.
it all started with a thought, a question of 'what if?', a wild imagination.

I firmly believe that it is those who can turn the intangibles into tangibles which evokes intangibles who are indeed successful.

Let me bring to this place one day and you will understand why I was so inspired.

3 comments:

Dorabie said...

hmmm..very interesting...but most importantly is the food happening or not?

tyan said...

hey hey, bakery woh...my favorite place. Sis can u bring me there pls?

nice interior....i think the bread should taste nice...)

diane said...

should go.. will bring everyone there. except the prob is no food just bread that's all.