Friday, April 10, 2009

Muahahaha



My friends at work were busy. I couldn't help them.
I was agitated. I was charged. I was inspired and then I was restless.
So I went to my computer. I look for that _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ image.
I put it in my preview software and amateurishly changed the colour to my liking
I looked into my library and looked for that _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ photo I took. 
I printed, enlarged and photocopied them on top of one another.
My friend were still busy and oblivious of what I was doing.
I found a chalk wrote a so then I thought was a clever word. 
And one of my busy friend saw what I was doing and offered to help me add some finishing touches to it. 
Enthusiastically I took my first commercially intended visual to my client.
I sold them the sun, the moon and even threw in some free planets from other galaxies.
They told me in the most encouraging tone, that they loved my concept but were doubtful about the execution i.e. my creatives. 
I knew I didn;t stand a chance when they casually shoved my artwork one side.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.... SOBS SOBS SOBS.
Good try, but honestly I really don't know what got into me.. perhaps the RED BULL Vapors lingering in the office atmosphere..
this is also the reason why my friends at work continue to be busy. As for me, I like to say " I just watched" 

p.s. Hats off guys I really love you. 

2 comments:

Dorabie said...

hey don't give up ok...i think sometimes not everyone can accept this kinda over the top kinda alternative approach. But anyhow, you have tried and i think tat a very good think to do. Afterall, i am the one now with the GLASSES. heheheh. So u know what i mean...i am also learning to WATCH these days. hahaha

diane said...

thanks for the encouraging word.
I will keep da trying er da watching..